7 Day Exchange for unstitched garments (sarees)*
Exchanges will be accepted only in the case of manufacturing defect or dispatch of incorrect item. Your exchange request should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt of the package. The product should then be couriered back to Sri Kumaran Stores within 7 days of receipt of the same. Your garment must be in its original unused condition to be exchanged. The garment should also be sent back in the original packaging with the bills and tags intact. The Saree’s folds should be the same as when delivered by us. Sarees that have the blouse detached, tassles made, fall stitched – either by you or by us for you – CANNOT BE EXCHANGED
* Not Applicable for Blouse Materials. Exchange of Blouse Materials is not possible
Item to be exchanged to be returned to us within 7 days of the date of receipt of goods by customer
- Please email email@example.com to request an exchange and we will acknowledge your exchange.
- Mail your returned item along with the original packaging material to:
Sri Kumaran Stores
61 Usman Road,
Chennai – 600 017, India
Customer response: +91 44 24359029
- You can choose an alternate product of the same same, lower or higher value for the product accepted by us, as exchange.
- In case the value of the alternate product is higher you will have to pay the difference. If the value is lower, we will issue you a credit note for the balance value.
- In case you are unable to find an alternate product immediately, we’ll send you a credit note for the value of the item(s) that you exchange. This credit note can be utilized against a future purchase later. This Credit Note will be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of issue
Note: Any applicable customs and duties for returned items will be borne by you.